Friday, March 22, 2013

Favorite Things Friday

I killed P90X Legs and Back this morning! I really didn't feel like getting out of bed today. It was one of those nights where I let myself fall asleep on the couch then woke up at 3 a.m. and went to bed but couldn't fall asleep for a couple of hours. Why do I let myself do that?!? I am soooo glad I got my workout done though!!!

I decided it was time for another Favorite Things post. This time I left off the pharmaceuticals, but a lot of my favorites still involve food. I've decided that's just who I am.

First up is my favorite, favorite salsa! I love this stuff!!! Seriously, I could eat it by the spoonful. I get it in the produce section at Publix, and I eat with everything from chicken to quesadillas to salads.


Next is my new favorite hummus: Sabra Tuscan Herb. I've eaten hummus that I liked and some that I hated, but this stuff is gold!


If I'm not using bell peppers, these crackers are my go-to item to pair with my hummus. They are so yummy! And at only 130 calories for 16 crackers, they always give me my fix when I need a salty snack.


Another favorite is my crockpot. Who doesn't love a good crockpot meal?!? I think my favorite thing about it is that all the work is on the front end, and when it's time to eat it's there waiting for you. I love getting my dinner prep work done in the morning while some of my many small children are at school, and I am not distracted by homework and after-school snacks.


Finally, I am extremely cold-natured, and as such, I love a good pair of warm and fuzzy socks. You'll find me wearing these babies in every season. Yes, even when it's 100 degrees out, I'm usually sporting my fuzzy socks around the house. Hot, right? Good thing my husband loves me for my mind too.


Question of the Day:

What's one of your favorite things?

No comments: