I fixed myself some chocolate Shakeology for breakfast and headed out the door! Several hours and errands later, I was ready for lunch. Since strawberries are still on sale at Publix this week (3/$5!!!) and Flatout Bread is also BOGO, I opted for a turkey wrap on my favorite Flatout Bread (Sundried Tomato) with mustard and peppers and some fruit salad on the side. Shout out to Whitney for introducing me to Flatout Bread at the beach a couple of years ago!
I wanted to post some pictures of the different workouts I do on my facebook page, so my husband has been doubling as my personal photographer recently. Looking through these photos has reminded me why I don't workout at the gym.
And, last but not least, Exhibit C:
|You should really click on this one so you can appreciate it in all it's glory.|
If you workout at the gym, you're welcome. I am sure you're disappointed that you're missing out on this kind of natural beauty.
Seriously though, I love working out at home!!! Why? I'm glad you asked! Without further ado, here are my top ten reasons to workout at home:
1. I can take any class I want, any time. All I need is my DVD player.
2. I can sleep later!!!
3. I don't have to pay for a gym membership! (For those that know me, you know how big this is since I'm
4. I can workout even when my kids are sick. I've got 4 of them. Kids, that is. And they love to share, so illness can invade our home for days at a time.
5. I don't waste any gas! (Have you seen how much that costs these days?!?)
6. There is no commute and no wasted time.
7. I don't have to wait in line for a piece of equipment.
8. Bathroom breaks are quicker. (Lots of jumping + giving birth to 4 children = lots of bathroom breaks.)
9. Appearance doesn't matter, so I can make my weird workout faces and noises without fear of judgment.
10. My home is open 24/7. I workout when it's convenient for me.
Do you prefer working out at home or the gym? Tell me why!